Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fall appears in a flash

Yes, as Drake said, we've been working crazy hours! It's a rare time at my work as we're in a transition of moving our systems off of our former parent company and becoming independent. With that, coordinating a company-wide United Way campaign (for 2300 employees), and various other tasks, I'm staying pretty busy. Fortunately, I do love my job and am soaking up every bit of hard work as knowledge for my tiny brain.

With the free time we have Drake and I become weekend warriors. This weekend we did our first Oktoberfest. The brat line was longer than the beer line! And last week we attended our first Red Rocks show to see LCD Soundsystem and Arcade Fire. The infamous Red Rocks was so much grander than I expected and is a concert experience like no other.

No comments: