Wednesday, May 16, 2007

livin' on the edge

My job is going wonderfully. Some girls dream of a white wedding, well I have dreams of being a big-city, business woman and that's exactly what I'm living. It's great. I'm very excited to see where this job leads me.

I took the longest hike of my life last weekend! Eight miles and six hours, whew. It was awesome. I visited Johanna in Fort Collins and we checked out Greyrock. Some of the scenes were breathtaking others were a bit scary. Like, at one point really close to the top of the mountain, the trail markers seemed to disappear and I'm pretty sure we were following bear paths. Seriously, bear crap, swarms of flies, some primal smell, no people, no markers - yeah, all the signs were there. Nonetheless, we came out alive, invigorated and sore.

No comments: